Tapping into the Quiet Whisper
Did you know that our intuition, that little voice that is always with us, can help guide us in any moment of our lives?
With decision-making, sparks of creative ideas, nudging us to reach out to someone, keeping us safe from danger, and even guiding us to a place where something aligned with our soul purpose lies waiting for us!
Here are a few other ideas in this video (I shared with the Soulful Work Community but thought you also might find it helpful in some way!) on how to more fully develop your intuition, not only to guide you in your life, but to communicate with higher guidance as well.
We can all enhance our intuition through:
1) Meditation (quieting your mind).. remembering that prayer is asking and meditation is receiving.
2) Calling in Divine light. To the crown chakra (the top of your head). It can heal and transform. Also activate the third eye (pineal gland) to expand your psychic gifts (which we all have!).
3) Asking higher guidance for help. Just ask! And then be open to receiving the answer. You may receive through various sense (clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, claircognizance). Or you may receive messages/information in your dreams. Or in waking life (messages on street signs/license plates, number sequences on clocks/addresses, songs on radio, etc).
Upcoming Live Workshops:
Raising Your Vibration: Release Fear and
Embrace FlowThese times we are in can feel confusing and overwhelming with so much coming at us from all angles. Personally, I find that when I connect with my inner core and consciously focus on integrating new energies into my body, once that I choose for myself (not inflicted upon me), I find myself much more able to listen to and trust my intuition to guide me.
Sound frequencies and writing with our hands can be incredibly effective tools to 1) uplift the energy in our bodies and clear out any negativities, 2) release what we no longer want to carry in our lives and 3) create what we intend to bring about (because we CAN create our experiences by adjusting our own frequencies!)
Ben Carroll of InnerSelfSustained and I are offering a 2 1/2 hour workshop this coming Sunday, July 16th from 4-6:30 pm at Magnolia with crystal singing bowls, deep meditation/potential information from the spirit realm, and writing processing of what’s inside you and what you want to create.
It should be a transformative evening and hope to see some of you there.
Workshop Series at Willard Beach Studio in South Portland, Maine (sign up for all three at once and get $15 off!):
- Thriving as a “Spiritual Introvert: How to Go Outside Your Comfort Zone and Take Action, Tuesday July 18th, 5:30-7:30 pm.“I observe more than I speak. Just because I’m not saying anything doesn’t mean I have nothing to say.” Introverts constitute only 1/3 of the population, but have a quiet power than cannot be underestimated. But we spend so much time observing others as introverts, and sometimes this leads to comparing ourselves to others, feeling bad about who we are… this can lead to negative thinking and almost like a state of paralysis. So what do you want to share with the world? And how can you reconcile these two parts of you? One that wants to just be alone and be quiet and feels comfortable doing that, but another that wants to shine a light and share a gift. It is a delicate balance, and in an upcoming workshop at Willard Beach Studio (this Tuesday) I will help you work through this duality through guided meditation, writing reflection, a “personality analysis,” and developing action steps to take in your life.
- Talking to Spirit and Angelic Guides, Tuesday August 8th, 5:30-7:30 pm
- The “Real” Law of Attraction, Tuesday August 22nd, 5:30-7:30 pm
Workshop Series at Soma Massage & Wellness in South Portland, Maine (sign up for all three and get $15 off!):
- Quiet the Mind in Everyday Life, Sunday July 23rd, 5-6:30 pm. You may have tried meditation in the past but haven’t found a reason to stick to it. Maybe it seems too overwhelming or too difficult to prioritize. Instead of setting yourself up to just try something else that you feel bad about not completing, what if you were to change your approach completely by essentially re-training your brain? In this workshop at Soma Massage & Wellness, we will explore how other areas of your life can be transformed through meditation (or simply “quieting the thinking mind”). You will learn about how powerful our thoughts and emotions are in shaping our daily realities, and how we can become more aware of their impact through quieting our minds. After a short talk, we will do a group exercise, a guided meditation and write down how we plan to integrate this practice into our everyday lives. You will leave with practical tools and a plan of action!
- Manifesting Your True, Abundant Self, Sunday August 6th, 5-6:30 pm
- Higher Guidance & Intuition, Sunday August 27th, 5-6:30 pm
There’s still time for summer discounts on intuitive guidance sessions and coaching!
Hope you’re enjoying the beautiful days this summer if you’re in Maine and wherever you are! We in the Soulful Work Community have been gathering regularly and having an amazing time connecting, learning and growing together. It has truly been so much more than I expected, an outpouring of love and support,amplifying our own energy and sharing that with others. Check it out and save your spot for this fall!
With joy and hope,