I have made my way to visit the Swendsens in Sandefjord, Norway. I am always tired from flying, and I am beginning to think it is from the stress of going thru an airport and dealing with the people in it. So I will try and just unload all the thoughts, sites and conversations I have been having and wish to share.
- There was a huge whaling scene in olden Sandefjord
- I went thru the oldest city in Norway on the train today, Treinanfjord?
- How much I miss going for walks and talks with girl friends
- How amazing using nearly all candle light in the evening/ night can be
- Baking delicious, hearty bread— light lunch spread with pate, cheese, meats, butter, jam, tomato mackerel, caviar paste mayonnaise
- If you buy a public transport ticket in Oslo, it is good for all forms: boats, buses, trains
- Mushroom hunting and making mushroom pies (tarts)